About Me

måndag 5 maj 2014

5th Week of Big Game (Week 19)

This week we had Alpha test, so I placed out boosts and sparks, so people could play the map and get score. I also kept working on the map. I changed the ramp in the cave, because the erlier version had many funky hit box issues. Also it didn't look good, people would crash into the ramp, so now I changed it to a quarter pipe along the wall.


I have also kept adding things on the map, I added a ramp and some pipes to fill out the area. Its the area between big pipes and caves, so I'll keep the area pretty simple to slow down the pace a bit before the big cave. It feels a bit empty right now so I'll try to think of more stuff to add to make it a bit more interesting. I'll try to make the area a bit more interesting graphical wise, so people who are playing have the low pace of gameplay combined with a bit more interesting graphics.


When we tested this map I notice that players don't ever go to the left in the beginning, so I need to make those paths a lot more clear, it is possible to go to the left. Perhaps I need to remove the larg hill to the left and add some others clearly visible paths.


Beta testing in two weeks! Work work work.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar