About Me

måndag 28 april 2014

4th Week of Big Game (Week 18)

This week we worked hard to get ready for the testing session we had this friday. I decorated my map so it would look pretty for the testers. I had to be careful where I placed decorations, so people wouldn't ride into them. I also placed lights, this was a challange, because you need to lead the way with lights, but I also wanted to lit up cool stuff in the world, that ofcourse led to some problems, because players follows lights like moths to a flame. Some problems with the lightmap increased the light of some lights. Players would run into walls because (like the genius I am) I had placed superstrong lights in front of them. 

In some places of the map I had also placed some hills so you couldn't clearly see your next objective, so some people felt a bit lost. So I need to go through my map thoroughly and check so players always see an available path.

Some pics on the decorated map:



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar